Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Few Photos From This Week

I'm headed into finals week, so until it's over I'm just going to leave you with a few photos from this week. I'll be back with you sometime after Thursday evening, when I'll be giving my last presentation and turning in my final assignment for the quarter.

(Click on Photos to Enlarge)
Frost on the garden beds on Tuesday morning.

A collection of eggs from Penny, including the massive on on the far right, which turned out to contain two and a half yolks!

First backyard egg breakfast. So delicious. 

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday! Most of the ornaments are ones I grew up with, but my new favorites are the sailboats from Matt's parents and grandparents.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Good luck on your finals! You will be so relieved when they are over! Hope everything goes smoothly! Your Christmas tree is adorable!

Brenna

consciousearthveg.blogspot.com