Friday, October 18, 2013

October

For as long as I've had a favorite month, October has been it. So much goodness, indoors and out. There's something in the air that brings up nostalgia, even for memories that didn't take place in the fall. This October has been particularly beautiful, bright crisp days and incredible leaves. I've been eating squash on a multiple-times-per-week basis. I made the first apple pie of the season last weekend. I've been knitting away for upcoming babies and Christmas presents--needles and wool are perfect for this time of year. I had to dig out my earband, insulated gloves and wool knee socks for my morning bike commute. Also, can I recommend taking a photography class in the fall? Being able to soak up the beauty of fall while learning how to make the best use of my camera is incredibly fulfilling. Thank you, October, for being wonderful.



















No comments: