Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Week...

...lots of homework was done. And a lot still remains to be done this weekend.


...I managed to get my hands back into knitting, even if it was just a few rows on a dishcloth I started two months ago. It felt good.


...we took down the light on the chicken coop. It's light till almost 6 pm now, and the change doesn't seem to have affected the hens at all. We still get 5 eggs most days!


...I got my hair trimmed up again. Still loving this hairstyle.


...our little kales, arugulas and other cold-hardy greens are hardening off on the front stoop during the day. My plan is to have them in the ground on Monday or Tuesday.

...my mama has a big birthday- today! Happy Birthday, Mom! You make 60 look great!


In the next week, we'll celebrate Jessa's birthday on the 14th, and then my brother Tighe turns 29 on the 19th! Lots of birthdays to go around at this time of year when spring is just starting to show itself.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!




No comments: