Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On Holiday

As you may have noticed, I ended up taking a bit of a break from the blog these last few weeks. For a combination of reasons, I am not feeling particularly inspired to write at the moment, at least about simple living-related stuff. I've been doing more writing for myself than for public consumption, and feel like I need a few things to fall into place before I can really get back into the blogging groove. This summer, post-graduation, is turning out to be an interesting combination of career-related limbo, soul-searching, and getting to know myself a lot better due to living alone with way more free time than I'm used to and limited discretionary funds (result: doing much better at partaking of free forms of entertainment and being proactive about making social things happen).

I'm going to continue taking a break from it all, focus on job searching and enjoying my summer and various weekend trips, while I ponder taking a different sort of direction with this blog. I'll definitely be back, but I'm not sure when. In the meantime, make the most of your summer (northern hemisphere folks) or your winter (southern hemisphere folks)!
-----

No comments: