Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Guide to Living on Less

A great resource, some fun news, and a shameless plug for my own writing:

Mother Earth News has a new publication out, the 3rd edition of the Guide to Living on Less. This is a great guide to simplifying and self sufficiency, from my favorite magazine. Also, in a fun twist, the photo on the front cover is of my parents' house (my childhood home) taken by my longtime friend Laurel of I'd Rather Be Reading...  This was the same picture used on the cover of the M.E.N. issue that contained my article on growing up on a homestead. The new Guide to Living on Less is available here and at a variety of bookstores and newsstands.

1 comment:

S.P. Avenger said...

Liz,

I had yet to read the article you wrote and while reading it I remembered the girl I meet 8 years ago. How different we are now and how poignent your story was! You have a vast and great talent my friend in writing, can't wait to read the next article by you!