Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hurrah for Small Blogs!

I'm super honored to have been given this award by Brenna at Conscious Earth today! Wow! What a great extra encouragement to continue blogging. What an amazing world we live in where we can have friendships just through writing and sharing our thoughts on blogs, and inspire and be inspired by people we have never met! 


This award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
Thank you so much Brenna! You're on my list of top small blogs, but so as not to confuse the pay it forward theme, I won't tag you this time :) I am so glad to have discovered your blog, I think we're kindred spirits!

2. Reveal your 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.





3. Copy and paste award to your blog.
Done!

4. Have faith that your followers will pass the love to other bloggers.

Yes, indeed!

5. And most of all have Bloggity-blog fun.

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Liz ~ I am so touched by your award.

Thank you ~ FlowerLady